1. Twist and Cross is only sold via this web page anywhere in the world and our distributor Erika Leirós (O Percheiro dos Croques) at Bobbin Lace Meetings in Spain. Any other way of selling our magazine is a fraud and, therefore, will be reported.
2. Before buying, get all the necessary information about our product in our web. You can see a few sample pages and the full index of each issue before deciding. If in doubt, contact us at email@example.com
3. All our magazine contents belong to Antje González Herrero or Twist and Cross. They can only be photocopied for personal use of the purchaser. It is not allowed to distribute these magazines nor fully nor partially by electronic or mecanical means or any other means without the previous written permission from the author or editor. The purchasers promise not to provide or ease the transmission or copying of our magazines.
4. Once the order of the magazines has been made by filling in the web form, the purchaser must fulfil the payment, as this is a paid circulation magazine. Once Twist and Cross has received the payment, we send the order within three days, informing the client by email.
5. The magazines are always sent through ordinary post, in resistant paper envelopes. Most usually the magazines arrive in best conditions. But sometimes they can arrive in bad conditions or with delays. If the order has not arrived in a month’s time, we kindly ask the purchaser to contact us. But we cannot be responsible for any thefts from letterboxes, or wet magazines in outside unprotected letterboxes, or bad treatment by a postman when putting them into the letterbox.
6. The price of postage is clearly indicated in the price page and depends on the weight and destination of the magazines.
7. The way of payment is a bank transfer to the account number indicated in our web. We also accept payments by Paypal, with a slight increase because of the commission, depending on the country from which it is sent.
8. The product is not returnable.